WOD 1 = “ANNIE” Modified
WOD 2= GB hollow back press,
Class goal is PE3:
Work: Pseudo Planche Pushup 5×10 reps
1) Lean forward until the hands are just in front of the hips.
2) Keep the scapula strongly protracted and depressed.
3) strong posterior pelvic tilt with toes pointed
4) turn fingers out if it helps .
5) don’t get saggy in the back. Keep hollow body
6) don’t let bodyweight shift backward on the way up.
Mobility: Xiaopeng backward, 5x 5 reps each side
1) Do not allow the weight out to drift out to the side; rather focus on pulling it straight back and up over your torso.
2) knuckles always lead.
3) turn from trunk, not from pelvis
4) slow and controlled. Do not swing the weight.
Use the mastery chart to gauge progressions. If the athlete cannot do 3 sets of 2 reps, then move down one or more steps in the Hollowback press series