4.5 minute AMRAP pistol flow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDKkqFUtkg
Move as slowly as needed. Use assistance by holding on to something
Keeping heels together as much as possible
1. touch heels to hamstring. heels come up off the floor
2. Try to touch heels to floor while both heels are touching each other.
3. Bootstapper pike squat with heels together
4. Extend one leg out from squat position. Aim to keep spine straighter than in video even if you have to rise up to a half squat.
3 Rounds Single Leg Squat development (24 min EMOM):
Reverse Lunge to Pistol Progression
Start at step 1 and go through the sequence with 10 reps per step according to your ability.
Aim for 1 step (10 reps) each minute . If after testing each movement you find that there are some you cannot do, then repeat the highest step you can complete to finish out that round, them see if you can match or exceed your level in the next round
1. Reverse Lunge
2. Reverse Lunge with Plantar Flexion *
5. Hawaiian squat **
3. Speed Skater Squat (Reverse Lunge with back foot off the ground)
4. Pistol with back foot behind front heel (both feet touch the ground)
6. Pistol with back foot on front leg (calf or back of the knee)
7. Bottom up Pistol. ***