1) W= 15 tuck up. https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/exercises/tuck-up/
M= 5r each side Stiff Legged Windmill https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/exercises/stiff-leg-windmill/
2) W= 15 straddle up. https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/exercises/straddle-up/
M= 5 Jefferson curl https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/jefferson-curls-weighted-mobility/
3) W= 15 V-up. https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/exercises/v-up/
M= 30s Pike Lean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvDc2l2rD9w
4) W= 5 half-tuck Hanging Leg Lift. https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/exercises/half-tuck-hanging-leg-lift/
M= 30s standing weighted pike hang https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r46yutO3ns
5) W= 5 half Hanging Leg Lift. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwsOlCiefY4
M= 5 reps vertical pike walk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpI2oGoXDJQ
6) W= 5 reps of 10 s descent Hanging Leg Lift Negative. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9f8Y7jfLZU
M= 5 reps vertical pike pull
WOD: Perform 5 sets of the work mobility combo that is appropriate for your level. You will know you are at the right level when you can move with good form, continuously through 5 sets with minimal rest, although it may be challenging.
Use the mastery chart so scale within a combo to a work set rep range that is appropriate for you.
Mobility reps always stay the same. In the mastery chart, if the target reps are 5, use the row with 5 reps as the goal to scale to the rep scheme closest to your level if you are unable to complete 5 sets of 5 reps